Financial Analyst / Controller
24 mai 2018
"WOOD - OUR WORLD"
We set high quality standards for our products and also for our customer service. Ever since the beginning, our traditional company has been based on stable values and pure wood expertise. In a nutshell, the characteristics of our company are reflected in our products: and these are values such as reliability, a quality consciousness and an optimal mixture of tradition and innovation.
- Following all production indicators from the technical and financial perspective, production costs and budgeting
- Analyzing monthly financial and production indicators
- Preparing reports and statistics periodically
- Cooperating with company management and department managers in order to carry out regular reports
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
Our ideal candidate proves his / her work experience as financial analyst or financial controller for at least 2 years.
It is a great advantage of experience in auditing and tax consultancy within a Big4 company.
- Excellent communication, organization, planning and analysis abilities
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of English (German and / or other languages are an advantage)
- Proven capacity for implementing process improvement initiatives
- Experience in financial analysis
- Availability for business trips
- friendly working environment with the possibility to learn new things and to develop your professional knowledge and skills
- extra vacation days, life insurance and other interesting benefits
We are looking forward to your application: email@example.com
Sos. Cristianului 46
T: +40/(0)268 406 700
F: +40/(0)268 406 745